Use table below to map out your career path, where you've lived, trials and tribulations, or other meaningful life events. We've filled the table with some data to help you see how it works, so just click on the title, event names, or the number of months in a row to edit the data. Two events with the same name will be automatically linked in the chart.
When you are done, click Download Image to keep a picture of your chart! Or, click Download CSV to save your data.
|My Life in Months|
Want to edit your chart in spreadsheet software like Excel instead of editing the table on this page? Or do you want to upload a chart that you downloaded from this website in the past? Use the "Choose File" button to choose a CSV file to populate the table. Don't know how to download a spreadsheet as a CSV? Click here for instruction.
1. CSV file must only have three columns
2. The names of the three columns in the first row must be named "Life Event", "Months", and "Color" in that order.
3. The names of the columns in the CSV correspond to the columns with the same name in the table above.
4. Months must be positive integers and colors must be hexadecimals representing the color.
5. For an example of a CSV file in the proper format, download a CSV file from this page and use it as a guide.